I’ll be doing an overall round 2 post next Sunday probably, then I’ll be gearing up for round 3!!
- Write or edit every day. 1/7 I didn’t get as much time as I wanted when I was in RI this past weekend, but I did get a good chunk of time to write on the way home on Sunday. I ended up finishing the short story I’ve been working on for quite some time!
- Read every day. 1/7 I only read one day, but I read A LOT. I’m about 100 pages further in Gameboard of the Gods and that happened all in a single day while I was lying on the beach getting a tan (okay, getting slightly less white and a bit more pink than I had intended…)
- Exercise three times a week. 3/3 Seeing as we walked all over Rhode Island – towns, cities, beaches, cliffs – I definitely got my exercise in!
- Finish up my last short story for my collection. This is finished! I even read it to two of my friends on our ride back home, and they both enjoyed it. It still needs a little bit of an edit, but it made the final cut and all of my short stories are now finished! Look out for some more information coming up here in the next few weeks. I’m hoping to self-publish it soon.
- Update my contests doc. Nope.
List of Awesome
- I made it back from Rhode Island in one piece and we had a GREAT time. Pictures and stories to follow.🙂
- We released another Not Another Teen Wolf podcast and another ReWatchable podcast.
- I got to sleep in, not do any work, and hang out with my friends for three whole days. That definitely deserves its own spot on my List of Awesome!
Points and Words
Each of my main goals gets FIVE POINTS. Bonus goals get TEN POINTS if they’re completed.
- Week 1 – 15 points
- Week 2 – 60 points
- Week 3 – 85 points
- Week 4 – 35 points
- Week 5 – 35 points
- Week 6 – 55 points
- Week 7 – 75 points
- Week 8 – 25 points
- Week 9 – 40 points
- Week 10 – 25 points
- Week 11 – 35 points
This week I wrote:
- Week 1 – 0 words
- Week 2 – 1,188 words
- Week 3 – 2,509 words
- Week 4 – 0 words
- Week 5 – 0 words
- Week 6 – 1,815 words
- Week 7 – 1820 words
- Week 8 – 781 words
- Week 9 – 50 words
- Week 10 – 25 words
- Week 11 – 407 words
Total words written in round 2: 8,816 words
Total words for the year: 66,330 words written since January 1, 2013
Did you fizz out at the end of this round, or did you have a last good hurrah too? How many of you are going to be here for round 3?