I know, I know. Excuses. Well, I did a couple of things this week. And I have a pretty solid List of Awesome. Right now I’m just buried under editing projects. I hope I can find my way to the surface soon. It’s been far too long since I last wrote anything.
- Write or edit every day. 0/7 Saddening.
- Read every day. 1/7 I may have read another day, but I’m not sure. All I know is that I didn’t pick it up as much as I would have liked this week. I’m still reading City of a Thousand Dolls.
- Exercise three times a week. 2/3 Actually not a terrible start this week. I did more exercise than anything else, even if I didn’t manage to hit my goal. I’m still happy.
- Rewrite one of my short stories. I’ve been thinking about this, and I know which direction I want to take it in, but I just haven’t sat down and done it yet.
- Catch up on my e-mails. I did a big purge the other day, but they’re stacking up again…
- Update my contests doc. Ah, the goal that has – literally – been around since the beginning of round 1. Nope, didn’t touch this one either.
List of Awesome
- The next episode of Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast is out! This one went to some silly places. It’s called “Magic Spice Rack.” We also got a little makeover to our logo. Check it out!
- My interview with one of my favorite authors of all time, T.A. Barron, went live on Monday. He talks about writing, his next novel, and the movie he’s helping to pen!
- If you’re a Firefly fan and want to watch the third episode with some commentary, check out our latest episode of ReWatchable! It’s mighty good fun.
- I’ve got another interview written up, set for Monday. This one is about the amazingly talented Karen Hallion. Wait till you guys see it!!
Points and Words
Each of my main goals gets FIVE POINTS. Bonus goals get TEN POINTS if they’re completed.
- Week 1 – 15 points
This week I wrote:
- Week 1 – 0 words
Total words written in round 2: 0
Total words for the year: 57,514 words written since January 1, 2013
How was the start of your round 2?