Sometime last week Belle was kind enough to pass along the Lovely Blog Award to me! I’m so grateful and appreciative. Thanks Belle!
The rules of this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave it to you
- List seven things about yourself
- Pass it along to seven others
So, here we go!
- My favorite state is Rhode Island. I don’t know why. It just always has been. Someday I’ll get to visit it.
- I have an obsession with movies. I own over 180 of them and my collection keeps growing. It’s becoming a problem, but I just…can’t…stop…
- Both of my parents are left-handed, but I’m right-handed, much to my dismay.
- I threw discus and shot put in high school. For someone that wasn’t particularly adept at sports, I was actually quite good at this.
- My favorite book series is and will always be Harry Potter.
- An author whose career I would like to emulate would probably be T.A. Barron’s, or maybe even Rick Riordan’s.
- My goal in life is to own a Great Dane named Zeus. Especially so I can come home and say, “Zeusy, I’m home!” (Hercules reference, anyone?)
Passing on awards like this is always hard because you don’t know who has gotten it already and who actually would be willing to take the time to pass it along to seven more people. So, I’m just going to link to seven blogs I think you should check out. If they happen to see this and write up their own post, even better!
- Jessica Therrien
- Ddog’s Gamerscene
- Reel Spot
- Kaitlin and Michael Branch’s The Athele Series
- Twist of a Millennia
- EM Castellan
- S.J. Maylee
I think each and every one of these bloggers is lovely, and that their blog is worth a follow. Go check them out, and then tell me one cool fact about yourself in the comments!