So much time, so little to do.
Strike that. Reverse it.
- Write or edit every day. 1/7 A measly 246 words this week, but I’ve lost my momentum on this last short story. I need to figure out what the message is with this one. Once I do that, I know I’ll be able to whip the rest off.
- Read every day. 4/7 I’ve finished Paradise Lost, Beowulf, The Time Machine, The Raven (had to reread it because I love it and haven’t read it since high school), and Uprising. Working on Frankenstein right now, which I’m in love with, and still reading Gameboard of the Gods.
- Exercise three times a week. 0/3 *shifty eyes*
- Finish up my last short story for my collection. I got about another page done on this, but it’s coming along slowly at the moment. Must ponder more.
- Update my contests doc. Nope.
List of Awesome
- Did you SEE all those books I read this week??
- I reviewed Uprising by Jessica Therrien.
- Teen Wolf season 3 premiered on Monday. *hyperventilates* You have no idea how much I’ve been waiting for this season to start. We released our first season 3 podcast about the episode as well!
- Our latest episode of ReWatchable was released this past week. We’re almost done watching Firefly!
- I realized I’m leaving for Rhode Island for a couple of days NEXT week and not in TWO weeks. Oops. *rushes around to get ALL the things done*
Points and Words
Each of my main goals gets FIVE POINTS. Bonus goals get TEN POINTS if they’re completed.
- Week 1 – 15 points
- Week 2 – 60 points
- Week 3 – 85 points
- Week 4 – 35 points
- Week 5 – 35 points
- Week 6 – 55 points
- Week 7 – 75 points
- Week 8 – 25 points
- Week 9 – 40 points
- Week 10 – 25 points
This week I wrote:
- Week 1 – 0 words
- Week 2 – 1,188 words
- Week 3 – 2,509 words
- Week 4 – 0 words
- Week 5 – 0 words
- Week 6 – 1,815 words
- Week 7 – 1820 words
- Week 8 – 781 words
- Week 9 – 50 words
- Week 10 – 25 words
Total words written in round 2: 8,409 words
Total words for the year: 65,923 words written since January 1, 2013
What’s your favorite state and why? For you non-Americans that don’t have a favorite state, what your favorite city (anywhere in the world) and why?