- Write or edit every day. 1/7 Only one day this week, but I wrote almost 2,000 words, finished up a chapter, and wrote a whole new short story. Yeah!
- Read every day. 2/7 Twice as good as last week!
- Exercise twice a week. 5/2 That’s right, I exercised FIVE TIMES this week. I was determined to at least hit this goal out of the park if I couldn’t do it with anything else.
- Rewrite chapter 1 of L1. Actually thought about it this week, but didn’t do anything with it. Yet.
- Keep writing W2. Yes, actually!
- Update my contests doc. Nope.
List of Awesome
- Latest Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast is out! (We talk about “Restraint” and “Raving” with a special guest who is also a listener of the show!)
- Latest Onceable is out! (We talk about “Manhattan” and “The Queen is Dead.”)
- I got my signed George Watsky CD, Cardboard Castles, in the mail this week! It’s pretty awesome. I actually did a review of it for Hypable, too!
- I also got my Firefly/Doctor Who mash-up shirt this week. It’s like Christmas in March!
- I have a friend that is diligently working on covers for my short story collection. And they’re all so beautiful I can’t decide which one I like best. I’m trying to finish up this set to get ready for self-publication soon. It might be a little while, as I want to add some more stories to it, but it WILL happen. Hurrah!
Points and Words
Each of my main goals gets FIVE POINTS. Bonus goals get TEN POINTS if they’re completed.
- Week 1 – 95 points
- Week 2 – 100 points
- Week 3 – 50 points
- Week 4 – 90 points
- Week 5 – 60 points
- Week 6 – 10 points
- Week 7 – 0 points
- Week 8 – 5 points
- Week 9 – 50 points
This week I wrote:
- Week 1 – 8,284 words
- Week 2 – 13,697 words
- Week 3 – 5,365 words
- Week 4 – 9,310 words
- Week 5 – 2,777 words
- Week 6 – 0 words
- Week 7 – 0 words
- Week 8 – 0 words
- Week 9 – 2943 words
That brings my total words for the year up to: 51,999 words written since January 1, 2013
Have you guys hit any slumps this round? Have you been able to power through them yet? If so, how did you do it?