Here’s where you can find me and (more importantly) my writing across the internet.
[Last updated on April 13, 2013]
- 6th place in the 81st Annual Writer’s Digest Contest, in the Genre Short Story category, for the horror short story titled “The Body.” (September 2012)
Columns (newest to oldest; latest 10):
1. ‘Doctor Who’ meets Disney: The art of Karen Hallion
2. Hypable author interview: T.A. Barron talks writing, ‘Atlantis Rising,’ and the ‘Merlin’ movie
3. George Watsky: An artist for the people
4. Album Review: George Watsky’s ‘Cardboard Castles’ is his best yet
5. ‘Teen Wolf’ season 3 theory: How Talia, Laura, and young Derek could have recurring roles
6. Album Review: George Watsky’s ‘Cardboard Castles’ is his best yet
7. Down with love triangles: Why they need to crash and burn
8. National Love Your Robot Day: Our 10 favorite robots on film and on TV
9. A visual timeline of the biggest stories of 2012
10. Hypable’s 6 most ridiculous headlines of 2012
Total columns written for Hypable: 20
I am one of three copyeditors currently working for the website Hypable.com.
Noble Intentions series by L.T. Ryan:
**I did not actually edit episodes 1 and 2, but I am including them here for the sake of listing each of the installations.
Affliction Z series by L.T. Ryan
Corps Justice series by C.G. Cooper:
**I did not actually edit books 1 and 2, but I am including them here for the sake of listing each of the installations.
Forest of the Forsaken by Joanne Brothwell
1. Immortal Monday Hosts The Midnight Novelist and Aphrodite
1. YAmondAY with Karen Rought
1. GUEST POST: Karen Rought – My Favorite Female Artists
You can find me as a regular or semi-regular co-host on the following podcasts:
Onceable (discussing the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time)
Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast (discussing the MTV hit show Teen Wolf)
Book Hype (discussing everything related to the book world)
ReWatchable (where we rewatch ‘classic’ TV shows, see list below for those we are currently or have already discussed)
*If you are interested in having an editor look at your manuscript, but can’t quite afford the prices that the big-wigs ask for, please contact me at Roughtkm15@hotmail.com. I offer flexible rates, as well as detailed and professional critiques of projects of any length (poems, short stories, blog posts, essays, papers, novellas, novels, series, etc.) with a quick turn around time. Feel free to ask me about my experience in your e-mail. I can also offer a one page example of my style upon request.