- Exercise for half an hour each day, five days a week. Done! I ran on the treadmill for four of the days. Then on Friday I ran around with a 10 week old puppy. I’m not really counting that toward my goal, but it definitely got my heart pumping (he is fast!!). But yesterday, I walked around in the woods looking for mushrooms (more on that later this week), and that was DEFINITELY a workout.
- Each Sunday, visit Writer’s Market for at least half an hour. Incomplete. This is the first time in a few weeks that I haven’t gotten this done. And I’m not sure I’m going to get around to it today either. I feel more motivated to write lately, and that’s what I want to concentrate on. I just don’t need the added stress of WM right now.
- Write every day. Done. The first few days were a little spotty. I only wrote about a paragraph or two in the beginning of the week. But by the time I hit Wednesday or Thursday, I started in on a new story. It’s not something I really wanted to do (as in have another project to concentrate on), but this story has been “speaking” to me for quite awhile. When I can’t get something out of my head, I take that as a sign. The other stories aren’t moving along very well at the moment, so I decided to concentrate on this new one to see if it helps pick up the pace on the other ones too. Writing is writing!
- Read every day. Done. I’m not reading as much as I want to (about a page a day, which is horrible), but I’m making other things a priority. I’m hoping to concentrate on this goal a little bit more in this coming week.
- Finish writing “Found” and then decide which stories DEFINITELY make the cut. Incomplete. I wrote a little bit more in this story, but it’s far from done. I also didn’t even think about which stories I definitely want in my collection (though I have a pretty solid mental list). I’ll do it this week.
How are you guys doing? Tell me one fabulous thing that happened to you this week – big or small! (Mine is that this is my 100th post!!)